Thursday, June 11, 2009

PEOPLE WE LIKE: JENNIFER HARRINGTON


NAME: Jennifer Harrington

JOB:
Owner: Henri & Odette, Gallery

PERSONAL STYLE:
Always changing, Bohemian without the hippy- classic with a little bit of an edge

MY PERSONAL STYLE "THING"
Never show more than one body part at a time, if I wear a short skirt than everything else must be covered.

IN SUMMER YOU'LL ALWAYS FIND ME IN:
If you can tell me how to dress in 100+ heat while looking chic and not like a tramp, please email me…

FAVE CELEBRITY YOU HAVE MET:
Bill Maher

LEAST FAVE CELEBRITY YOU HAVE MET:
Too many to count, they must sign away their personality when they get film roles or an athletic contract

STYLE ICON:
Audrey Hepburn, Jackie O, Charlotte Gainsbourg Vanessa Trainer and Mary Kate Olsen (yes, I will admit it)

FAVORITE BRANDS:
Brands? I’m not sure, but I would Kill for a Balmain Jacket and Alexander McQueen skinny trousers

YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME IN:
Traveling in a Juicy Sweat suit, Or Ed Hardy, True Religion Jeans, or any number of things that resemble that.

I WANT:
To find a Vintage Chanel Jacket one day

MY FAVORITE COCKTAIL:
Bourbon

BEST BAR IN LAS VEGAS:
DCR

MOST OVERRATED CLUB/BAR:
Any on the strip- they are always overrated!

MOST UNDERRATED CLUB/BAR:
Champagnes

BEST BOTTLE SERVICE:
I don’t think that is fun

BEST POOL PARTY:
At Georges House

FAVE RESTAURANT:
Ichiza-Pho Saigon 8- Firefly

BEST "VEGAS" EXPERIENCE:
Dinner at Firefly- Opening at Gallery- Cocktails at DCR (I know, I live in my own Fantasy world)

ONE THING YOU LOVE THAT NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT: I have already leaked valuable information….

No comments: