Thursday, June 11, 2009

WHERE YOU SHOULD BE EATING: THE HUNTRIDGE DINER


Everybody swears that they know where to get the best burger in The LV. Unless they say The Huntridge Diner they're wrong. I have never stopped a meeting in mid-bite and forced everyone to take a bite of anything in my life. I did at The Huntridge Diner. My cheese and bacon burger came on a fluffy fresh roll with a side of thick steak fries. The ground steak was the freshest I have ever tasted. My luncheon companion, radio show host "Princess Anne" Mulford raved about her chicken salad sandwich as well. "It's as good as my grandmothers!", the royal one managed to say between bites and "umms!" The Huntridge Diner is one of the only authentic diners in The LV. It is tucked into a pharmacy at the corner of Maryland Parkway and Charleston in the getting very hip, Huntridge District. For over 50 years denizens of The LV have been chowing down on the best Philly Steaks (try it with the fresh pizza sauce!) breakfast and burgers in town. The retro vibe is completed with red vinyl booths and black and white tiled floors like the diner from every 50's movie you've ever seen. And the prices are pretty retro too! My burger was only $6.49 and I left full! Make sure when you try out The Huntridge Diner you tell I Love Las Vegas magazine Blog sent you!

THE HUNTRIDGE DINER 1122 E. CHARLESTON BLVD 702 834 3333

No comments: